2018 SUMMER DATES
A June 11th - June 22nd
B June 25th - July 6th
C July 9th - July 20th
D July 23rd - August 3rd
E August 6th - August 17th
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 3:00pm
Guitar & Bass
Drums & Percussion
Horns & Strings
Grouped by age & level
9:30 - 11:00
Composition & Songwriting Lab
11:00 - 12:00
Instrument Sectionals: Learn about technique, improvisation and repertoire
12:00 - 1:00
Lunch & Break
1:00 - 2:00
Production Lab: Recognize musical elements through music technology, MIDI and sequencing.
2:00 - 3:00
Band Practice: Apply concepts in a band setting. Develop dynamics, articulation and intention
Showtime! Take the stage and play your summer heart out!
Learn & Perform the Songs You Love!
SAVE YOUR SPOT
Every year, we have the pleasure of hosting students from all over the world, and the Summer of 2017 was no different.
Press play to hear from some of them!
- + Is this program for beginners?
- All levels are welcome. We group students according to age and experience level after doing a quick assessment on the first day of camp.
- + Can I sign up for more than one session?
- Yes, in fact, we encourage it. That is why we make each session unique. We usually have students sign up for 2 or more sessions.
- + Should I bring my own instrument?
- We provide all equipment for drummers, piano players, and vocalists, but encourage guitar and bass players to bring their own instruments since we have a limited amount available at the school. There's also the option to rent a guitar or bass - just let us know on your registration form and we'll set you up with all the gear you'll need.
- + Is lunch provided?
- Lunch is not provided, therefore students will need to bring lunch from home, or bring money for local food delivery.
- + Do I need a special visa to participate?
- No, all international students can attend any of our programs with a tourist visa.
- + Payment
- Summer session(s) must be payed in full to guarantee placement. We accept cash and credit card payments. There are no refunds on summer session(s).
- + Missed lessons and cancellations
- Due to the nature of the camp there are no make-up lessons for any summer session — other students will not be expected to repeat material due to classmates’ absences. It is therefore the responsibility of the absentee to catch up on missed work and/or assignments.
- + Drop off & Pick up hours
- Camps start at 9:30am, doors open at 9:00am. The earliest a student can be dropped off is 9:00am. Pick up starts at 3:00pm and can be extended until 4:00pm with no additional charge. Pick ups later than 4:00pm will incur a $25 fee per half hour.
- + Code of conduct
- Live! will not assume responsibility for your child should an accident occur while unattended outside of camp hours (before 9am and after 3pm). Live! has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol and drugs. We reserve the right to expel students based on their behavior. No food or drinks are allowed inside the classrooms.
- + Use of equipment
- Proper use of equipment is strictly enforced. Students who break or damage the school’s equipment will be charged for the repair or replacement.